Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise


At preschool this week I am teaching about the ocean. My thoughts are consumed by the smell of the salt in the air, the sand in my toes, the sun in my eyes...sigh! I love the beach! I can lay in the sun reading and relaxing all day. Paul and I have been to Mexico twice. Have you been? Where in Mexico? We are going back in May with family (but no kids). I am going to start a count down to Mexico on this blog til then...to ease the pain of the wait. Get ready for some recipes for paradise that we can all share in our everyday paradises! You know, sip a margarita while you fold laundry, munch on nachos while you are lesson planning, soapapillas(yeah, I know it is spelled wrong spell checker...leave me alone!!) for the daycare kids, etc. Mexico...here I come! And til then...we can all practicing eating.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Look at this blog. I love looking at it all the time.
    I thought you were going to like puerto Rico or something? Spencer and I are hoping to make it to Mexico later this year...but after watching Bachelor, I've decided a trip to Costa Rica would be even more cool!
    Miss you Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! 2 things...love the Bachelor this season! Best two hours of tv by far! Second, Costa Rica did seem amazing. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...