Wednesday, November 10, 2010

About Me



Hi! I am Lindsey Mendenhall. I am a crazy lady who loves to be busy. I have three little boys that run me ragged every day... I mean that in a good way of course! I have been owner/teacher of a preschool in my basement for three years now and thought I would try to get another business up and running. I think everyone has something on their bucket list that is totally do-able NOW! For me, it was cake decorating. I don't know anything about it, have no school, classes, or training. Here I go! Watch me "develop" this talent as I fill orders for my very trusting and supportive friends and lets learn together!








2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! keep it up! I love picture. It's very real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey,
    Thanks for your visit and joining my blog. Glad to hear you live so close. We just started a "Front Range Food Blogger" group. I am sure you would enjoy joining us. We are a great group that has a lot of fun in sharing our common interest. More info here:
    http://www.meetup.com/Front-Range-Foodies/
    Let's visit soon.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...