Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Night Treats-February 28th-Chocolate Cherry Cookies

One more day till March!!! Is it just me or does March sound sooo much warmer than February! And so much closer to spring, summer, and Mexico! This week the countdown begins with sopapilla cheesecake and Brazilian Lemonade. Also this week, church cupcakes (you will see), clean eating and more.

Tomorrow the family night treat will be chocolate cherry cookies. Click on the weekly menu tab for details!

Also, HELP!!! Please forgive my blog blunder till it is fixed. My right sidebar is in the middle at the bottom of my posts!! Say what?! I know! I have no clue how this happened...any blog experts out there who might know how to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...