Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Menu


I am offering Family Night treats! Here is how I want to attempt this:

Every Monday I will offer treats for your family night. Save yourself the time, the trip to the store for the missing ingredient, the cleanup and the leftovers that will tempt you till they are gone and order through The Bakery Box! Order via email, leave me a comment or call me to place a order. Family night treat pickup is 2:00-3:30 unless scheduled through me. Free delivery is available around 4:00! Prices are $3 for half a dozen and $5 for a dozen. This Monday, on the menu is:

This Monday, March 7th, I am offering Green Mint Fudge! Or/ And sugar truffles. 5 fudge squares for $6. 1 dozen truffles for $6.

Also on the menu this week are crescent rolls $7.00 a dozen. Available anytime. Call for pickup. Save yourself the hassle and make soup night a little more home made! Pick these up frozen anytime- all ready to de-thaw and reheat for dinner! They are completely fresh and fluffy and PERFECT!



Also available now...Chocolate Chip Cookies. Call an hour before and I will bake them fresh for you! Or you can order the frozen dough to bake at home at your convenience. Prices are $4 a dozen. A batch of dough is about a dozen and a half cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...