Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oldies but Goodies!

Is everyone else so excited and exhausted busy getting ready for Thanksgiving?! What are you making? Please leave me a comment and let me know your favorite dish you are making! Right now, I am so excited to start some fancy shmancy sugar cookies for the big day... turkeys... gobble, gobble! I will be posting these along with a video showing a quick and easy tutorial on royal icing...you guys will love it. It is so fun! I promised you last week to post some pictures of a Halloween cookie order I did. I LOVED how they turned out. I shipped them in the mail back home for a Halloween carnival for my niece. Just looking at the pictures, makes me want to get started on my Turkey cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...