Well, it isn't an Oscar...but I love it anyways. Thanks to Calamity Kate for her encouragement! She passed this award on to little 'ol me. She was also like, my second follower. What a gal! To receive it, I must list 7 things about myself. I will try to make them interesting...
1. I speak ...well... used to speak Romanian. Now...it would probably be pretty bad. But, I used to be fluent.
2. I was born in Germany. My dad was in the army and we lived all over the states. I call San Antonio, Texas home really. That is where I have most of my childhood/teen memories.
3. 4 colleges/universities, lots of money and time, no degree. Someday...
4. I come up with business ideas and money-making schemes daily. SERIOUSLY!!! I have a problem! I just love to be busy and push myself.
5. If I could travel anywhere it would probably be to the white cities on the Greece coast.
6. I am a morning person. I wake up rearing to go and slow down as the day goes on. By the time my kids are in bed...I can barely keep my head up to watch TV.
7. I have seen every episode of Friends a couple times and still think it is a riot!!!
Now... I am supposed to pass this on to some blogs I have been checking out recently/admire greatly.
Garden of Yum- Raina
Kitchen in the Rockies- Kirsten
Cakes, Kids, and a Lens- Heather
Ladle of Love -Robin
Sweet as Sugar Cookies-Lisa
Made Famous By -Heather
Here is your award!!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send it back to you! Oh...and don't forget to pass it on to your favs...and link back to the person you received it from ... ME!
Pillsbury Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Cinnamon Rolls - So here’s the thing. When you’re tied to a job, where you live is kind of set in stone. For a long time, I’ve lived in Northwest Ohio, because that’s where...
5 hours ago