Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Holy Cow! Did anyone else out there have a day like mine? I spent the morning having 8 children here to play, helped them make pizza and roll-out cookies, made three dozen rolls, delivered rolls to three people, made cupcakes, cookies, went to Costco, Walmart, Sunflower Market, bathed three little boys, brined a turkey, cleaned the whole house from top to bottom, and still have things on my to-do list that I haven't crossed off yet...but WHO cares???!!! Tomorrow is another day and I am SO grateful to be spending it with family! What will you be doing? Will you hit up Black Friday? Ohhh...you will be seeing me racing for the $25 Leaspster!! Good Luck, eat lots, and more this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I don't know anyone that can pull all that off but just you. You are amazing love you. I want to come for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Leapster for $25! YESSSSS....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...