Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coming Soon...

Sometimes I find myself to be a gal not quite grounded with the real world....always visualizing everything in a perfect way and then having a hard time reaching this perfection. The dalmation cupcakes I just spent two days of my life on were something like this. In my head I could just hear them barking. However, their creation was something of a pain in the a@$ trial and the result was humorous not as expected. Everyone assured me these little puppies looked fine...but they also didn't see the picture in the book of what they should look like. Well, I am learning and I think life is way more interesting with mistakes out in the open...so stay tuned tomorrow for the story of these cupcakes and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...