Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Night Treats-Monday January 9th


This week I am offering Nanaimo Bars. Ever heard of them? Me neither?! What a crime! Because these are GOOD! These are a no-bake bar with a graham cracker/chocolate/coconut crumb crust, a layer of thick custard, and a thick layer of chocolate ganache. Where have these been my whole life? These are WAY better than the average no-bake cookie we all make. Got to try it! Click on the weekly menu tab. for specifics! Call, comment, or email me with your orders.
Tune in this week for Give-Away #2! So exciting!
And maybe I will share this recipe with you all!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good. I need the recipe so I can make it for Family Home evening. How about it? I enjoy these post that you do. It is fun to try to keep up with you. Like I can...not. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria! I will post the recipe tomorrow! Thanks for your comments and support? I am having a hard time commenting on here. Did you have a hard time?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...