Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Ideas...Order Now...Or Bake Now!!!


Ahhh!!! It is here...Easter week...and I am just now taking orders for Easter treats...keep 'em coming...I love to bake all night long...


Would you like some of these....

These royal icing sugar cookies were displayed in an antique store in Littleton last weekend. These are yummy, light, cute and perfect for an Easter table...or bagged for take home treats.


Don't forget the rolls...the picture says it all...can't you just smell them...




And more dessert ideas...spring time means fresh, light citrus flavors to me! Lemon Cupcakes. Bake some for Sunday...or order some from me...



And don't forget the carrot cake...recipe to come...


Tomorrow I am posting Easter Cake Pops and Easter Candy Cupcake Toppers! Check back!!




2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I kept some of the bunny cookies form the blogger meet up and they are sitting on a platter on my kitchen table. They are just adorable. My kids wish they could have eaten them, but they are way to pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW check this out you are amazing Lindsey. These things look fabulous. I wish I lived closer so you could share goodies with us me and Royden :) Looks so great. Thanks for sharing all your ideas. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...