Sunday, August 28, 2011

HOWDY YA'LL!!!

Ben's first day of kindergarten!


Auntie Lo Lo and Lukey Pookie




Ben. Skinny and white!






Me wake surfing behind my in-laws boat.








Wyatt and cousin Logan....to the rescue!!










I couldn't look at that picture of peanut butter bars one more time. Forgive my absence! Tis' the season I suppose. I notice a lot of other bloggers out there falling behind for one reason or another. I was on vacation!! When I went to Mexico, I had done some posts before I left for a friend to finish up for me. This vacation, I didn't even get that far. Yikes! We were in Utah spending time with family. Lots of sunshine on the lake. My family had our 6th Annual Keith Family Amazing Race. It was so fun. We jet- skiied, visited Lagoon( an amusement park in Utah), bowled with the kiddos and camped at Pineview Reservoir. Utah really is beautiful. We ate also. Boy did we eat!!! I think my favorite thing on the race that I ate was a cold meatloaf sandwich. AMAZING! Don't knock it til' you try it folks! I will share that recipe with you soon. When we got back last Sunday, it was time to get Ben ready for his first day of kindergarten. I didn't cry, but he did look like a little baby walking into that classroom. He loves his teacher and is getting used to going to school. It feels good to be on a schedule again. One more week until my preschool opens up... yeah! And I look forward to blogging this week! I will be sharing with you some baseball cupcakes, pistachio cake, some back to school cake pops, and a cute and simple cupcake topper ribbon rose. Stay tuned and forgive my absence...I will make it up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...