Thursday, June 23, 2011

4th of July Ideas/Things you can order!!!

Dear Martha (Stewart),

Please forgive me / all of us foodies for using your ideas ALL the time. It just means you are great! I googled 4th of July treats. And...I am sorry ....Martha! Yours are just the best. Thanks for letting me use your photos this time...I didn't have the energy to make each treat myself...but wanted to show my customers and fellow foodies some good ideas. I promise to never use your photos again. Martha, YOU ROCK!!!

(Martha Stewart photo)
(Martha Stewart photo)













great sugar cookie ideas on the cover of Martha Stewart Living this month
















another great Martha idea











(Martha)




What are you going to order? What will you be making? Let me know asap!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...